Monday, October 29, 2007

RAK:JT's monthly aloha RAK club Oct

Isn't this the cutest card. I want to thank Mia H. for sending me this RAK. She also sent some fun "card treats". I thought it was pretty appropriate because for some reason there have been so many more spiders this year than other years. (any farmers almanac people out there know what that means?) check out her blogsite here miamagicmojo.blogspot.com
This card is kind of a card within a card. The panel with the 31 on it opens to reveal the sentiment. The star holds it shut. I case'd this card for BD card for my MIL's bd yesterday. Its always good to stay on there good side if ya know what I mean.....jk Mine lives right across the road from me and is a wonderful mom and grandma. I live in the country and it's really quiet so just knowing she's over there is like having security close by. I know it's weird......
I'll try to upload a close-up of the inside but this is all new for me. Thanks again Mia. I look forward to getting to know you better. vw
Posted by Picasa

No comments :